The Board will be getting together this Sunday morning for a conference call – I believe we’re skype-ing? A few quick items we need to discuss before the next board meeting:
- Parent meeting – Dana and I will be meeting with parents to start some committees
- Super 50/50 – it’s back on! We need to get this out ASAP – only have a short window of opportunity here before SLAM!
- Board Secretary – Elyse has stepped down as secretary, Dana and I are looking to a few of our elementary teachers as a replacement as we do plan to start working with more elementary schools next year.
- Board Treasurer – still working on our leads for a replacement here – again looking to an elementary music teacher – nothing confirmed yet.
Up and Coming
- Student Faculty Alumni, April 4th
- Bayonne Marching Band will do a Cablevision interview and photo shoot some time next week. More info soon.
- TGIF – Dining for Dollars – March 27th
- Jazz Tour – April 25th – still very short on funds – kids need to sell ads and tix!