Bayonne High School Band Foundation Inc.
The regular meeting of BHSBF duly called and held on Wednesday, 12/14/11 at the Bayonne High School band room 7:05 p.m.
Chris Mason, Dana Mason, Colleen Hitchell, Elyse D’Agostino, and Mike Fatouros. Chris Mason acted as Chairman of the meeting and Elyse D’Agostino recorded the minutes. Chairman called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.
1) Approval of Agenda
The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed
2) Approval of Minutes
The minutes of the previous meeting was unanimously approved as distributed
Mike motioned for position changes and they were voted on and approved by the board. New positions are:
Colleen Hitchell- Vice President
Elyse D’Agostino- Secretary
Michael Fatouros- Publicist
4) Open Issues
- Comedy Night Debriefing- Chris- Discussed general info and financial report.
- 501c3 Mailing – Dana- update
- Gaming License – Chris/Colleen briefly updated on the status of the paperwork
- Verizon Grants – Dana- Update on information gathered
5) New Business
Concert Dress Apparel – Dana – presented uniforms chosen for purchase, company, estimated funding required, extra uniforms to purchase, complete report.
- TGIF Restaurant Night – Chris – idea for easy fundraiser, updates on research.
- Concert Subscriptions – Dana – Ideas for subscriptions, allows families to save money, options for multiple concerts.
- Jazz Ensemble Trip – Dana – updates with handouts, student contracts, complete itinerary, complete cost breakdown, exact funding required.
6) Agenda for the Next Meeting
To be determined
Meeting was adjourned at 8:02 p.m. by Chris Mason, seconded by Colleen Hitchell.
The next public meeting will be at 7:00 p.m. on February 15, 2012 in the BHS Band Room.
Meeting Minutes submitted by: Elyse D’Agostino
Approved by: Chris Mason